HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Let's phone in running the country...

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

1/7/18 4:52 PM

Let's phone in running the country...

Trump’s Fake News Awards seems to be what he deems a US Pres is spending time on instead of... not sure what instead of..

Maybe he will do less damage concentrating on reality TV for the US than governing?? I dunno anymore...

I apologize for the hap hazard sideways expression of this idea above. Kinda like DT, but then again I ain't claiming to be the genius at running the county. Or is he still stuck on bragging about the accident of winning, I am so confused...

#Sciuridae!!

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

dfcas

1/7/18 6:54 PM

I think we could have picked a random person off the street and done better.

Steve B.

1/7/18 7:42 PM

But, but.... he’s a stable genius. He told us so.

Made me feel so much better heading into the new year.

Reply to topic    

Nick Payne

1/8/18 4:00 AM

My wife's comment is that if she said he was behaving like a five-year-old, she'd be insulting five-year-olds.

He makes me think of the lyrics to "Motorcade", by the late 70s / early 80s punk band Magazine:

In the back of his car
Into the null and void he shoots
The man at the centre of the motorcade
Has learnt to tie his boots

Perhaps he hasn't.

Reply to topic    

Tom Price

1/8/18 10:06 AM

Our Part-time "President"

A report from Axios indicates most mornings President Pussygrabber does not enter the office until 11am for his daily briefing followed by lunch and then an afternoon of executive time. His mornings are spent watching Fox News and tweeting.

Here is last Wednesday's Schedule per Axios:
"Other days are fairly similar, unless the president is traveling, in which case the days run longer. On Wednesday this week, for example, the president meets at 11am for his intelligence briefing, then has "Executive Time" until a 2pm meeting with the Norwegian Prime Minister. His last official duty: a video recording with Hope Hicks at 4pm."

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trumps-secret-shrinking-schedule-1515364904-ab76374a-6252-4570-a804-942b3f851840.html

Sparky

1/8/18 2:31 PM

"Hope Hicks"

I wonder if her crotch is going to look like an animal with advanced mange before too long. If it doesn't already.

I can't imagine any self respecting woman allowing herself to be in and around anywhere he is, not in my wildest imaginings.

Sparky

1/11/18 5:17 PM

I installed the Plex app on my Tivo this morning. Translation, I can get to my old laptop 4 TB external drive running Plex server from the Tivo.

Saw the West Wing in my ample VID collection. So I decided to watch S1E1, the Pilot.

Now I know well this is fantasy, but what we have now is so far from anything other than ulcers... It did not take long before my not pressed up against the right wall self got teary, like an emotional child.

Three more years.
ARGH!

Tom Price

1/11/18 7:03 PM

I think President Shithole will be gone in less than a year. Mueller's investigation will be winding up soon. He wants to interview DJT in the next few weeks. In this type of investigation you do not go to the top of the pyramid until you have all the info from the underlings.

April

1/11/18 10:29 PM

Dream on

I can't help but to feel some liberals, like their shining star Hillary, are just living in their own little self-indulgent bubble far removed from reality. A full year after the election, they still don't want to accept the result. Still hoping some miracle will happen out of thin air that will remove Trump from the White House.

I'll willing to bet a Bitcoin (that I don't own but nonetheless worth a lot) that Trump will serve his full term of 4 years.

Muller won't do it for you. If you care enough that Trump won't serve more than 4 years, go out and do something real, rather than just daydreaming and moaning to the same group of people.

Sparky

1/12/18 12:01 AM

If you mean me, I have no choice but to accept the result. No love for Hilly from our house either. I guess I don't have to do another rebuttal on the moron and chief.

It is venting, no doubt. The Plex setup works great though.

Anyway April, if you are also referring to me in your "hoping some miracle will happen", I attempted to misspell it with the representation of/with the word fantasy above.

But your support of your fellow forumite's plight impressive. ;)

I claim no confidence Mueller's work will oust DT. Even though I predict it will show the needed evidence. I also predict DTs layers of folks to toss under the buss will prove sufficient. Although unlike my wife's opinion his daughter will go under the bus, I would have to see this. But getting way ahead of myself, but we can hope.

henoch

1/12/18 9:22 AM

Tom while I hope that you are right, I have to say that I think you are wrong, every time orange monster face says something outrageous (starting with the Billy Bush tapes), people say, oh this is the end, but he just floats on above the the criticism, and his base could care less.
Depressingly I have to agree with April, this sub human creature will serve his full term.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

1/12/18 11:43 AM

FYI:

Letterman's new gig with first guest being Obama has dropped on Netflix.

It is refreshing to watch actual reasonable brain activity occurring prior to a POTUS speaking.

walter

1/12/18 1:36 PM

coherent, cogent, lucid, respectful, thoughful

what a joy to watch and hear

Sparky

1/12/18 2:00 PM

Those who have seen it. Did you notice when OB easily reversed roles on Dave?

Like crowding someone across the table by pushing/posturing the table accoutrements further into his territory to unnerve them a bit. He relinquished quickly, but it seemed obvious to me it was intentional. And just so easy for him. A little more subtle perhaps than 45s techniques. ;)

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -