HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

So Trumps white house is QVC now?
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
daddy-o

3/7/17 3:28 PM

Betsy DeVoss stated HBCUs are an example of school choice.

Yeah, the choice between college and not college for black students during Jim Crow.

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Sparky

3/11/17 5:07 PM

Batter up!

https://thinkprogress.org/putin-helped-trump-exxon-oil-deal-sanctions-6f169c4a4cd0#.w2i53hy0x

https://www.quora.com/Did-Putin-help-elect-Trump-to-restore-the-500-billion-Exxon-oil-deal-that-was-killed-by-sanctions

Discuss? Is this what all the shiny balls have been averting attention from?

Last edited by Sparky on 3/11/17 7:50 PM; edited 1 time in total

Tom Price

3/11/17 7:49 PM

I have followed the possibility of Russian links to Trump since last September. Here is what I posted in the CIA thread in December:

" The Russians are coming!

Trump has many ties to Russia. He used non-traditional Russian sources for financing when after his bankruptcies the US banks stopped issuing loans to him. Manafort had close ties to the Russian backed leaders in Ukraine. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. Trump's possible pick for the State department, Tillerson, the CEO of Exxon is also tied to Russia. He has received Russia's highest medal of honor. Exxon lost a half a TRILLION oil deal with Russia when the US impose sanctions. Could his pick been influenced by the Kremlin or the people that hold the Trump loans? Putin would love to have the sanctions end."

Tillerson is probably more closely tied to Putin than any major American. It also appears that Tillerson is doing a major gutting job in the State Department. He just fired four career employees that had 150 years in the department between them as well as hundreds of others. If the State Department's influence in the world can be drastically cut that will also improve Russia's position in the world.

I see Putin's fingerprints all through this. If this was a novel sent into a publishing company it would be rejected as to far out. I can not wait to read the next chapter.

daddy-o

3/12/17 10:30 AM

"Trump's Worst Deal" The New Yorker

Trump money laundering for Iran:

This one might have some legs.

Trump's Worst Deal, The New Yorker, 3-13-'17

MSNBC:
Rachel Maddow reports on a New Yorker article about an Azerbaijan construction boondoggle that appears to be a money laundering scheme for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

(Bless her heart, Maddow's is in the right place but her delivery saps my patience completely.)

Six minutes explaining Bechtel's bona fides.
Finishes that with " Bechtel rough estimate $5-$6 million/KM rejected as shockingly expensive by Azerbaijani official."
...next few minutes Rachel explains the Iranian National Guard Corps and why they need to launder money.
...along the way she explains the United State's Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Here she links Iran and the corrupt Azerbaijani transportation minister. (YouTube)

This is where it links Trump to a new bid of $15 million/KM. (YouTube)

Now if we could only find something important Trump did like the Paula Jones scandal.

dan emery

3/12/17 12:35 PM

Trump pal down with Guccifer

Dunno if this means anything, but it is just too weird....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/12/politics/stone-guccifer-2-0-messages/index.html

Reply to topic    

dan emery

3/13/17 4:29 PM

Who needs Melissa McCarthy?

You couldn't make this up:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/index.html

Reply to topic    

henoch

3/13/17 6:20 PM

If I wasn't crying I'd be laughing... but unfortunately this is no laughing matter.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

3/13/17 6:31 PM

yeah, the SNL stuff was funny bfore he got in office. I find a lot less humor in any of it now. Although Melissa/Sean and the Segway podium was good.

I am reminded of the Iraqi press sec ala 2003...

daddy-o

3/14/17 11:45 AM

You couldn't make this up:

OMG Dan, haven't you ever heard of new-ance? The man is eloquent, and like any poet his tweets need to be interpreted. ;0)

BTW, how's the weather up there? Good luck! I'm right on the line between below freezing and above. Tonight the hard freeze is expected to hit anything not treated. Hope your power stays on.

Sparky

3/14/17 11:47 AM

"Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping"

More alternative facts. ;)

Considering DTs command [AHEM] of academic 'English', I actually get what he meant. Which scares me a bit.

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -