HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Who is running RM1 after running 3D [RacerMate]

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

11/24/14 2:28 PM

Who is running RM1 after running 3D [RacerMate]

Trying to decide if I will just keep using the 3D or get something else instead or as well.

The RC1 look to me like a prettier front end basically.

I don't really use the output for other than the numbers. Using separate media for distraction to stay on for longer bouts more easily.

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Anthony Smith

11/26/14 11:34 AM

RM 1

We got the RM1 only because we could put more than 2 riders on it without buying multirider software (it will take up to 8 CTs at a time).

Aside from warmup and calibration being built into the program and the erg programs merged no real difference. I wouldn't spend the money unless you want to run 3 or more units at a time

Reply to topic    

Sparky

11/26/14 11:53 AM

Since asking/posting that question, a lot of browsing seems to indicate this. Really just a front end mostly.

We have two CTs and no plans for any more. ;) And I don't need to be reminded to calibrate really.

I think if a software change is going to happen it will probably be PerfPRO, which I have downloaded the Demo for.

I honestly do not need more than the numbers related to what I am putting out. Last night I was burning captured videos to DVD. Mostly VIDs folks made of going down park and coastal roads to have on the TV in the room I have the CTs in.

So pretty screen output on the PC the CT is running on not a priority for me. Running ERG mode OTOH with software and not only the Controller is. I can do this with the the CS software I suppose. If I re-config the ports with the USB adapters into the range that old software can see....

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -