HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Jens sez

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

8/6/14 10:32 AM

Jens sez

"There's other things in life than just pushing a certain number watts with a funny colored jersey"

"This break looks good, the sun is shining, the mountain is green, the sky is blue... I go now"

"No, I actually often feel like I am coming out the other end of a meat grinder, but I can do it."

"I can go really hard for a long time and whatever makes it hard for others is good for me"

"Okay maybe, just maybe I can get in an early break again. But right now I’m pretty tired. So you better ask me how I feel tomorrow!"

And I guess Chuck Norris has got nuttin on Jens either:

Jens Voigt doesn’t get road rash, the road gets Jens Rash.

When Jens Voigt rides off the front of a peloton, he’s not actually riding faster, he’s pulling the earth closer towards him.

Jens Voigt eats steak before every single ride. Most times he forgets to kill the cow.

Once when Jens put the hammer down driving the peloton, some riders just dropped off the back, others had their entire existence wiped off the time-space continuum.

The chemical formula for the highly toxic cyanide ion is JV (Jens Voigt’s initials). This is not a co-incidence.

If by some incredible space-time paradox Jens could ever race himself, he would win.

It is fact that the air within 30cm of Jens’ body remains at a constant 18 degrees C.

Jens is the permanent holder of the keys to the Pain Locker.

Jens doesn’t shiver unless it’s from a loss of blood. Even then, he keeps on riding.

Jens Voigt can touch MC Hammer.

Jens once had a heart attack on the Tourmalet. Jens counterattacked repeatedly and beat the mountain into submission.

Jens Voigt once rode so fast he traveled back in time to 1987, and shot Greg LeMond because he’s tired of listening to the guy whine all the time.

E=MC2, pain= Jens Voigt

SaxoBank mechanics removed the brake calipers from all of Jens Voigt’s bikes when it was discovered that nothing can slow him down.

Jens: noun, verb, adjective, adverb.

Jens, enough said. (shut up legs)

Feel free to add. ;)

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Sparky

8/6/14 10:41 AM

Also sez:

"It's better than last year, you see last year I was at this time of the race.. I was in the hospital already"

"you know I... well my all time favorite, just put everybody through the meat grinder- hahaha"

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Tim123

8/6/14 5:46 PM

He's a funny guy, have a look at about 3:50 into this vid of the last stage of this years Tour

http://youtu.be/QgfaIY8d36Q

Reply to topic    

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -