HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Ahhhh...

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Brian Nystrom

3/3/20 7:13 PM

Ahhhh...

It was in the 60's today, the snow is basically gone and I wasn't about to squander that opportunity, so I took a couple of "mental health" hours off from work and went for a ride. It was great! I hadn't been on a road bike for quite a while and I enjoyed every minute of it!

The weather is supposed to turn to crap tomorrow, so the bike will go back on the trainer, but today's ride was just a harbinger of things to come. Spring is on the way!

Reply to topic    

Sparky

3/3/20 9:47 PM

Nice, wishing you many more to come...

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

dan emery

3/4/20 9:40 AM

Nice ride here today too

SkyBike at Mashpi Reserve in Ecuador. I’ll see if Spark can post a pic.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

3/4/20 11:21 AM

Enjoy the trip, but nice how much JustRollingAlong can feel, what ever the geography. Or what the wheesl are attached to. ;)

KerryIrons

3/5/20 10:28 AM

Spring is springing

Supposed to be mid-50s here on Sunday, so plans are afoot. Forecast for last Sunday was high 40s with a cold start so I stayed inside. By 1:00 PM it 2as 55 degrees but I had missed my window.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

3/5/20 11:19 AM

It is always a good sign when I get to the 4th timer adjustments for my outside lights back of house and shop. ;) ;) ;)

I am also happy as to one aspect of global warming. The 5 months of rain the PNW still had in 2012-13 is history. 300 mile in January and then Feb has been sustainable for a few years now with the current weather pattern. The CT backup does not get too much use actually.

Brian Nystrom

3/6/20 7:23 AM

I got in another short ride yesterday and I'm really starting to see the cycling-related advantages of working from home. It was cooler (50) and breezier, but it was still great to be on the road.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

3/6/20 12:18 PM

Seemed nice here yesterday too. Elaine's car in the body shop AGAIN, so I rode from the house.

Headed out and to the SE which hits the road along the top of the ridge a few miles from the house.

Should have stayed down in the valley... Amazing the difference a 1/2 mile up makes winds wise. I was getting blown about big time. Luckily it was warm enough, that even with the wind chill was still not 'cold, cold' ;)

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -