View posts since last visit

We have declared war according to..

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

9/25/17 4:35 PM

We have declared war according to..

The other dumb ass in the room...

DJ down 50+ on Monday?

Is this 'our' Dumb Ass's mouth, or the far right goings on re: the German elections, or both?

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

daddy-o

9/25/17 7:10 PM

DJIA needs to tap the brakes. What's it up, 20magical% this year? The economy would be doing the same under HRC but the market would be subdued.

You see, I have a radio that tells me alternative timelines. If I could tune it to tell me next week's powerball I'd buy us all bikes.

Now, WTF is this about war? The radio doesn't pick up that station either.

April

9/25/17 9:53 PM

I hope it doesn't become a real war. But it may. And nobody can predict how that would end. Maybe all the jobs will go back to this country, when all of Asia are in ruins. Maybe that's his plan after all? One or two stray nuclear warhead on US soil can't be all that big a deal? ;-)

That's what we got for electing a president who's not the least bit qualified to be a commander in chief.

But hey, it's a democracy! We got what we deserved. I voted and am comfortable with my vote. I did my part, even though we lost.

Hope everybody else is as comfortable about theirs vote when the missile starts flying!

I can make light of the situation, for no one can be 100% sure we'll be here in a week's time. Better have fun NOW!

Brian Nystrom

9/26/17 5:24 AM

Oh PULEEEZE!

While much of Asia is in significant danger of conventional missile attack, we're not going to get nuked here in the US. For that matter, it's doubtful that North Korea could actually deliver a nuke anywhere else at this point. That may not be the case for much longer, but with China apparently finally getting serious about controlling the Rocket Man regime, perhaps there's hope that they'll back down from this stupid brinkmanship policy of theirs. And who knows, maybe Hell will freeze over and Trump will actually shut the f**k up.

Reply to topic    

lrzipris

9/26/17 7:50 AM

My stepson, his SO and their two young sons just arrived in Busan, South Korea, for a year's stay. I'll be worried until they return.

Reply to topic    

April

9/26/17 10:11 AM

Populist president

While I'm no fan of Donald Trump, I got a sneaky feeling he's not doing it on purpose.

Further more, I don't even believe he's just shooting garbage out of his mouth. OK, he does that a lot. But the "garbage" he shot off in the past can all be traced to definite sources. After all, Donald doesn't have much thought or believe himself. He's usually just echoing off somebody else's idea. It's a matter of WHO those ideas came from.

What's dangerous is the president being an unprincipled man who could be easily influenced by any wacko who can weasel up to him! But we knew that from the beginning. And that was the VERY QUALITY he was elected: a populist!

So I hope those who voted for him got what they wanted, and are happy with what they got. (ok, not everything, but MOST of things, as that's how we do with our votes). AND ARE NOT TOO UNHAPPY with what they got that they never wanted! :o)

daddy-o

9/26/17 1:35 PM

The jeering at the MNF game last night was probably the greatest boost to the Trump administration's morale since election night.

I hope their year in Busan is amazing lrzipris.

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -