HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Paging Nate Morgenstern

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paul Datars

6/23/13 9:01 AM

Paging Nate Morgenstern

I'm in the Catskills for 6+ weeks of riding mountains...unfortunately I've somehow lost both email address and cell number for Nate and my summer vacation just wouldn't be complete without getting an ass kicking from him :-)

If anyone out there has any coordinates for Nate would you mind sharing them with me, if not directly on the forum maybe to my retired email address of paul dot datars at Hotmail dot com...thanks.

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Sparky

6/23/13 9:21 AM

emailed to you

henoch

6/23/13 3:37 PM

you going to hit up the Tour of the Catskills?

Reply to topic    

greglepore

6/23/13 4:37 PM

6+ weeks? Wow....

There is some fine riding up there...the ride thru Woodstock to the Kitchen is really neat, miss those days.

dan emery

6/23/13 5:22 PM

Time is on Paul's side

He's retired, all he's got is time!

Reply to topic    

Paul Datars

6/25/13 7:53 PM

While changing my email address on this forum I somehow managed to get myself locked out but Anthony has resolved the issue so I'm back now.

Sparky thanks for the coordinates I've already exchanged messages with Nate so we'll be doing some more riding again this summer, just wouldn't seem right to not get together down here with him and all the interesting guys he brings along for our sufferfests.

As for the Tour of the Catskills, I haven't been able to bring myself to do that race, not sure why but a quote from a friend who has trained down here often with me comes to mind..."I was riding along suffering like a dog trying to catch the break when I suddenly realised I enjoyed training down here far more than racing!" I think that about sums it up for me with the exception that I didn't actually have to do the race to figure it out :-)

I haven't been to work since April 2nd and believe it or not there's not a single thing I miss about it...go figure, but it's not really much of a surprise.

Greg, you should hook up with Albert and drag his sorry ass up here for a few days, it would be a hoot.

You know I'm confident that even after 6 weeks (actually in reality it's 45 days in total) I'm sure I'll go home still not having done all the rides/climbs I was hoping to do. With no remote starts I can hit up 47 'categorized' climbs, of course I'm the one who has categorized them but I've never had anyone do a climb I've categorized and say, that one shouldn't count.

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -